2021 4v4 Ball Tournament Registration

Begins Sunday, April 18th
This will be a shorter tournament lasting between 3-5 weeks. Regular season and playoff format will be announced shortly after preseason. Using preseason to get a better idea how long matches will take.

Rosters should use names that most people recognize so we know who is on the team

Game Time
Sundays at 6pm GMT / 2pm EDT

Maximum Roster Size
10. But no more than 2 4v4 Diamond players per team and 6 combined Diamond/Gold players. The rest of the slots are reserved for Silver and Bronze tier players in the 7th season of 4v4 ladder

If a player enters a game for a team during the regular season or playoffs (so preseason doesn’t count) they are locked to that team’s roster at that time and are unable to switch teams. Players can be removed from rosters and potentially switch teams if they did not play for that team.

Admins
VAN1SH1NG
sneaky

Prize
100CP for 1st place. Only those players on roster that played at least 2 full games during the season or playoffs will receive CP.

Map Pool
(all 4v4 ladder maps except pegglies)

• antre
  • arrow
  • asteroids
  • carpia
  • cave
  • cliff
  • coal
  • core
  • cross
  • cryptic
  • den
  • doodle
  • empire
  • firepark
  • galatea
  • greycomb
  • grotto
  • ice
  • illumination
  • kessler
  • lostcity
  • maze
  • midnight
  • planepark
  • reef
  • santcum
  • skylands
  • snow
  • solarbattle
  • swarm
  • ufos
  • volcano
  • warehouse
  • woods

Matches will be best of 3 in the regular season and you will be provided a list of 3 maps (edit: considering changing to a single round robin with best of 5 due to getting a 5th team). So there is no veto for regular season matches. However, each team is instead able to submit a list of 5 maps they want to veto for the entire tournament. If there is enough overlap I’ll remove the veto’d maps completely. If not I’ll just avoid putting them in the map pool when your team is playing, since I’m not removing 20 maps from the map pool.

Each captain should submit their list of 5 maps to veto at least 24 hours before start of the regular season. PM on Discord or on here is fine. After that the list is locked, although we will have the normal map veto for playoff matches.

More information will be added as we get closer to the 18th.

bingus.PNG

[E]

Roster:
Bran
Don
Flame
Fluffy
Little Mavis
Twig
Woofy

Cheerleader: Nightfury

Mental coach: Hallie
Subscribe to Brutal Altitude or Brutal Games

:tomato: :classical_building: :gun:Tomato Town Massacre :tomato: :classical_building: :gun:

Guss

Jaxx

Jonus

Killswitch

Walt

XX2

Why do we have only two super stacked teams! Spread the love homies! I am interested in creating a team for the competition please let me know who will be willing to join.

Well me and para teamed up. He said to me he fix the team. I’m not affraid to have some fun with some old Homies from altitude lets go guys! Just give those stacked teams as much as you can give. Toma I will get you !

𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽’𝓼 𝓢𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓭

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚘𝚕
𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚣𝚎
𝙼𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎
𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚢
𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚢

*𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝙸𝙰 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚎.

Etain ©
Satella
Buffalo
Mando
Nick
Unomas
Coach: Big Floppa

B3Q "Burnt Ends"

aPa
ball’n
Cookie
DN